Online Gift Delivery in India: Top 5 Websites
The festive season is on and you can get into the spirit of big fat Indian festivals by sharing special gifts to your loved ones even if you are not home. There is a range of websites to pick exciting gifts that ginger up your festive mood. Here is your complete list of top Indian websites to choose your festive gifts from.
Amazon.com is the world’s biggest online retailer at present. Its Indian subsidiary, Amazon.in, has managed to delight its customer base to a huge extent like its parent venture. The online shopping giant has great business revenue every year from the Indian market.
• Daily Visitors – 4,981,982 (estimated as per the calculation of Siteprice.org)
• Overall Customer Rating – 3.81 (according to Mouthshut.com)
• Convenience Of Purchase – Amazon provides a great convenience in terms of online purchasing. Just find your pick from a product line, add the product to the cart and place your order. Amazon offers reliable delivery and the shipping charges are also reasonable.
Flipkart.com is another big name in the Indian online retail arena. By mounting its Big Billion Days shopping deals with the tagline – “Itne Paise Me Itna Milega”, the retailer made its customer base go gaga over it. As per the 2015 conducted survey, the venture has an annual revenue of around US$1.5 billion.
• Daily Visitors – 3,523,988 (estimated as per the calculation of Siteprice.org)
• Overall Customer Rating – 3.33 (according to Mouthshut.com)
• Convenience Of Purchase – Flipkart has a giant collection of products from different categories. A customer can find all the possible information about the product and its alternative at the same place and the add-ons like product zooming, product color picker, and size selector just makes your day. Purchasing from Flipkart is indeed a fun.
Snapdeal, a popular Indian online retailing platform owned by Rohit Bansal and Kunal Bahl lets you reach over 35 million products. The platform encourages its customers to purchase desired products from its store at competitive prices and ‘Unbox Zindagi’.
• Daily Visitors – 1,735,339 (estimated as per the calculation of Siteprice.org)
• Overall Customer Rating – 4.56 (according to Mouthshut.com)
• Convenience Of Purchase – Gratifying products and services along with easy order placing and secure payment.
Shopclues is new in the race and it is striving to bring eminence in its product range and deals to increase its customer base.
• Daily Visitors – 698,656 (estimated as per the calculation of Siteprice.org)
• Overall Customer Rating – 1.92 (according to Mouthshut.com)
• Convenience Of Purchase – Nothing extraordinary is there to make wow you but you can have a look at its Flea Market sale – Its worth giving a try.
• Daily Visitors – 88,000 (estimated as per the calculation of Siteprice.org)
• Overall Customer Rating – 4.75(according to Mouthshut.com)
• Convenience Of Purchase – You may check out the portal if you are comparing price for general products in India. The portal offers an easy purchasing option and the interface is great for typical Indian customers.
Payment Options & Return Policy
All the giant online Indian retailers have almost same Payment Option availability. Just explore the product line for your gift and place the order online. You can either keep the net cash ready for the delivery day or pay in advance using your card for quick delivery. A customer can go for the options like VISA payment, American Express payment, Master Card payment, Maestro payment, EMI, COD, RUPAY, Net Banking, to name a few.
The websites like Amazon India, Shopclues, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Homeshop 18 have a user-centric return policy.
Flipkart has a 30 days return period for the lifestyle products like Footwear, Clothing, Watches, Fashion Accessories, Eyewear and Jewellery while for the remaining lifestyle products along with the categories like Home, Big Appliances, Automotive, Electronics, Books and more; the online shopping portal offers 10 days return time.
Shopclues offer a 10 days return period for all product categories. Homeshop18 offers a 48 hours return period.
Snapdeal cherishes you with 7 days easy return policy.
Amazon India gives you a return/replacement period of 10 days for certain items.
Online shopping is in trend for long and the websites are coming up with user-friendly features every moment to win the race. Keep relishing the latest features from these lovable websites and keep sharing your love packed in the delightful gift boxes this festive season.